Question pc crashed no longer gets display....

Oct 22, 2019
I5 3470
evga gtx 960 ssc 2gb
12gb ddr3
430w psu

So it started with my gpu getting to randomly high temps idle this happened after uninstalling gpu drivers and reinstalling also messing with other settings....
To try and reverse this all i just rolled my computer back a few days. It didn't help gpu was still at high temps on idle but my pc started to lag tried to load up a game cpu was at 100% 30 seconds later the system freezes restarted itself now i don't get any display. I thought maybe i did something wrong when i cleaned my pc and took it apart reseated everything but that didn't work. Tried my other gpu thinking maybe my 960 had gone bad but that didn't work tried a new cpu that didn't work... So i take it the system rollback [language] my pc up.. What should i do?

I've had this system for a while took it apart and back together before so i doubt there are any hardware incompatibilities this was a dell optiplex 3010 i just upgraded a few things as i said i had it for a while Just saying so you guys don't think it's a build issue.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lutfij

Titan
Make and model for your PSU? How old is the unit? If you're on Windows 10, you shouldn't roll back, rather move forward. Speaking of 10, which version are you working with?

Ideally you should list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Oct 22, 2019
Make and model for your PSU? How old is the unit? If you're on Windows 10, you shouldn't roll back, rather move forward. Speaking of 10, which version are you working with?

Ideally you should list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Figured out the issue it ended up being 1 of my ram sticks