[SOLVED] Pc crashed out of nowhere NEED HELP ASAP

Jan 24, 2021
I just finished building a new system today. I5 10400 with a msi b460m pro. I got to boot and everything started well. Downloaded windows and and started playing some of my favorite games. After playing for a couple of hours I am in a counter strike global offensive match and my display just shuts off out of nowhere. Fans and rgb spinning just black screen on monitor. Dosent say no display or anything just a black screen. I go through all the procedures and nothing works. Like the cmos and unplugging and replugging everything. Every time I turn on the pc I don’t get anything on the monitor but the monitor dosent say no signal strangely enough. I don’t have a gpu I am just using my integrated cpu graphics. Please help me I am really confused and it seems like every time I try to build a pc it just dosent work.

Solution
Hi johnpark07.

Might not be the system at all. You will have to test that monitor on something else.

Can you list your entire system specs including PSU brand and model?
Jan 24, 2021
Also the monitor I have is an acer one it used to have a splash screen when it started and now it just dosent.and the screen is not completely black it is a kind of gray

Jan 24, 2021
Hi johnpark07.

Might not be the system at all. You will have to test that monitor on something else.

Can you list your entire system specs including PSU brand and model?
I think it might be the monitor there used to be a splash screen and now there isn’t I’ll try the pc on my tv tommorow if that dosent work ig I’ll have to return everything