Question PC crashes and display driver is disabled

Mar 23, 2022
Ever since I've gotten my PC, it's had the slight problem of constantly crashing and disabling the display driver. It got too rampant to the point where I decided to factory reset the pc. After the reset, it would crash less often but crashes are still persistent. My PC has Ryzen 3 3200g, T-force 16GB ddr4 3200MHz, AsRock B450M-HDV R4.0, crucial p2 500GB m.2, EVGA 80+ Bronze 450w. If you have any ideas on why this is happening please help and thank you.

There are seven bios upgrades after that bios version. Eight if you are using Win 11. It may sort things out for you. I suggest updating your bios in steps if you know what you are doing. If you are not confident in updating your bios, have a friend or a computer shop do it for you. There are a few guidelines to follow and setup steps. The last thing you need is a bios problem.

Mar 23, 2022
There are seven bios upgrades after that bios version. Eight if you are using Win 11. It may sort things out for you. I suggest updating your bios in steps if you know what you are doing. If you are not confident in updating your bios, have a friend or a computer shop do it for you. There are a few guidelines to follow and setup steps. The last thing you need is a bios problem.
I updated it to the next bios update in line but the problems seems to have gotten worse. Now on top of the crashing, I get frequent screen flickering and the entire PC freezes for a second while in use. Should I try another bios update or do I leave it there?