May 27, 2020
Hello, I’ve been experiencing problems with my pc recently that I don’t know how to fix. My pc seems to freeze randomly during some games and mostly during starting up call of duty modern warfare. Upon starting up modern warfare the screen glitches out and freezes on a still image and locks the entire computer down and I’m forced to restarts. I have all my drivers updated expect for my rx 5700 xt graphics card which is on the recommended 20.4.2 driver. I’ve tried sfc /scannow and even scanned modern warfare and nothing shows up. This just started recently while trying to install windows version 2004 and getting stuck on 61 percent. Anyone know a fix?

Solution
I know Vapor it's a pain to have to fresh install but you may have to if all else fails.
If issues have occurred since a recent installation of say a program or game then try a system restore or uninstall the program.
What was your method to install the OS a month ago?
Are you BSOD when the system freezes? If so post your dump file for analysis.
Event Viewer can sometimes provide a clue.
This could be a driver issue so check in Device Manager for any yellow triangles which would indicate a bad driver.
If you have any Overclocks then clear CMOS.
If it continues I would do a clean install of the OS using the media creation tool to get the latest ISO. Make sure to backup important files prior to wiping the drive.

May 27, 2020
Are you BSOD when the system freezes? If so post your dump file for analysis.
Event Viewer can sometimes provide a clue.
This could be a driver issue so check in Device Manager for any yellow triangles which would indicate a bad driver.
If you have any Overclocks then clear CMOS.
If it continues I would do a clean install of the OS using the media creation tool to get the latest ISO. Make sure to backup important files prior to wiping the drive.
Thank you I’ll try what I can but the last thing I want to do is do a fresh install because I’ve already done that not even a month ago and I don’t want to go through it again.

I know Vapor it's a pain to have to fresh install but you may have to if all else fails.
If issues have occurred since a recent installation of say a program or game then try a system restore or uninstall the program.

Solution
May 27, 2020
I wiped my boot drive completely and did a fresh install from a usb then formatted my other 2 drives to allow them to work better with the new windows install.