Question PC crashes and freezes when I run Easy Anti Cheat games

Feb 17, 2019
My computer has been crashing, freezing, restarting automatically (just windows, not the whole pc), and the desktop icons arent arranged when i boot.

So aboat a week ago, my pc started acting weird. I was watching youtube and playing roblox causally, when my pc suddenly blue screened, giving me the error: THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. Throughout the week my pc continued to do this 2 or 3 times a day. After it bluescreened twice, I got my first freeze. The screen froze completely and I could not do anything. I restarted the pc and it was fine. Then another bluescreen happened a few days later. The error it gave me was KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. I googled all of my errors, and I was finally lead to go into safe mode and update my internet driver. I did, and it stopped restarting and bluescreening. Also at some point in this time I had set the "automatically restart" option to disabled, so it shouldn't restart anymore. I wanted to play fortnite or apex legends one day (i forgot which one), and I got up to get a drink white it was loading. When I came back, the screen was on the lock screen, which meant it had restarted yet again. I believe this is when I disabled the option to auto restart. After that I went to investigate and now we are here. I did a memory test to check for faulty memory, and there were no errors. I woke up the next morning to play apex legends, and when I went to launch it, the PC just froze. I have tried to launch fortnite and apex several times since then and still no luck. I also installed malwarebytes to check for viruses, which made my pc get EVEN slower smh. This is an almost $1000 build so I shouldn't be experiencing this. Also, whenever I restart my computer, (like a full restart where it SAVES everything), it always moves my icons on my desktop to a place where there is an empty square in the bottom left corner of my desktop.

have you installed all the third party libraries such as updating your direct x and installing all relevant vcredist's
check the install folder and see if there is a 3rd party folder... if there is run all the relevant setups just in case something got missed.

make sure your firewall isnt blocking the anticheat.
make sure your antivirus isnt blocking part of it...