Question PC crashes and get BSOD after sfc scannow

May 10, 2023
Hi,lets give you a short review of the problem my pc has.

My pc specs are
intel i-9 13900k
rtx 3080
32 gb ram
asus b660 mobo
no water cooler,only air cooler gor the cpu

i bulit thi setup back in December and played without problem till 1 month ago.
Then my pc started to crash in games especially MW2 and was getting a game_ship.exe error and also sometimes BSOD.

I took it to my pc techinisian and after he checked it he told me it was caused by cpu overgeating.Also he sai the cpy was overclocking automatically and set it in bios in 1,8 Mhz speed.
Also he told me to replace my mobo with the Z790 and get water cooler and there will be no problem.

After i tested i didndt have good perfomance in games so i rise the Mhz in BIOS to 2.2-2.5 but again the game crashed and got BSOD this time with the win32k.sys error.
I saw some posts saying the solution for this error is to perfom a sfc scannow in order to repair corrupted files.I did and indeed there were some files corrupted but after i restart my pc al lot of problems started.I am getting constantly BSOD,different errors,none of my videogames is playing and i cannot even close my pc.

I want to ask and please if anyone can help me i would be grateful
1)if i perform a format will this problem be fixed?
2)i need to replace my mobo with the one my technician told me the Z790 and get water cooling?then the cpy will run without problem?

thank you guys in advance and please help me i am very dissapointed and sad now

May 10, 2023
cpu temp during game he told me was over 85C
i have a 850W be quiet.

But is it normal scf scan instead of fix problems to cause them?

May 10, 2023
he told you? you can test it yourself?
and the brand and model of your current cpu air cooler?

what the storage?
did you malware scan your system?
No i havent made malware scan. I have noctua nh-d15 air cooling for the cpu.