Aug 26, 2022
Hi all, I'm not sure if this is the right place for my issue, I tried searching the internet but I couldn't find similar situation.
So since recently under heavy loads my PC started crashing. The screen goes black and I can't do anything. Holding the power and reset buttons do not do anything and I have to unplug to power in order to shut it down.
I believe that my problem lies somewhere in my motherboard... I think. I used Open hardware monitor to monitor my temperatures. For my motherboard there are 6 temps and two of them go about 70 to 80, the highest I've seen was 87, the PC did not crash, I never seem to catch the exact tamps when I crashes since I'm focused on doing something. It most frequently happens when I am using Blender and working on a heavy project. Also sometimes it happens after long sessions of gaming and switching from one game to another.
My hardware is:

RTX 3060 MSI Ventus 3X
Kingston HyperX 3200MHz 2x16
Ryzen 9 5900X with DeepCool cooler
Gigabyte B555M DS3H
Evga 600W 80+ Bronze
and as of today I'm using THERMALTAKE VERSA T27 TG ARGB case, thinking the extra 3 Front fans and Bigger case for more airflow would help + 1 120 Fan at the back.
PS. I've currently connect the PC to a 600W Power Walker UPS.

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS