Question Pc crashes during gaming, but only sometimes.

Apr 5, 2021
Hello, was just looking for any advice or wisdom about the issue i have with my pc. Sometimes, during gaming, my pc will randomly crash and reboot after just opening the game, or in the first few minutes. This only happens i'd say, 50% of the time i play the games. I've changed my PSU, Temps are fine on both CPU and GPU, and i've also recently swapped my HDD for another one, with which the problem continued. I originally thought it was only one game which this happened on, which was Rocket League, but it's started to happen with other games such as CoD now too.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, Thankyou.

Apr 4, 2021
Hello, was just looking for any advice or wisdom about the issue i have with my pc. Sometimes, during gaming, my pc will randomly crash and reboot after just opening the game, or in the first few minutes. This only happens i'd say, 50% of the time i play the games. I've changed my PSU, Temps are fine on both CPU and GPU, and i've also recently swapped my HDD for another one, with which the problem continued. I originally thought it was only one game which this happened on, which was Rocket League, but it's started to happen with other games such as CoD now too.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, Thankyou.
I have a similiar issue, i'd like to know some advice too.