Question PC crashes during gaming, wondering if it's a GPU issue, I HOPE NOT D:

Feb 19, 2023
Hi has anyone else had issues with entire PC crashing specifically during demanding gaming? (Also sometimes not so demanding games such as Dota 2, etc. I've used google, and even had some other people try to help me figure it out, yet the problem persists. I've had this issue consistently for a year and still can't get it resolved. I spent a lot of money on this PC and it sucks I can't play many games. The problem has been happening for about a year. Just some background information: Specs - GPU: Radeon, RX Vega 56 CPU: i7-10700k comet lake RAM - 32GB of ram, speed 2933 MHz Motherboard - Gigabyte B460M DS3H Cooling - Noctua heatsink and proper PC case for air flow as well as 8 more fans Attempted fixes - Upgrading power supply to higher wattage Resetting both ram chips Disabling all startup apps in task manager and restarting computer Upgrading cooling system I really hope someone can help with this. I've even taken it to PC shops where they thought it was a wattage issue, still same problem. Thank you.

Feb 19, 2023
I actually don't remember the name and model of the PSU it's the only I can't remember. However, I'm playing a game called exanimus right now, not super demanding, it's about 49 C right now and all the cores on my cpu is between 36 and 49. I know my pc isn't overheating lol. I also just ran two stress tests on my GPU. One for 60 seconds, and another for 120 and my PC passed so it's just driving me nuts, no idea what's causing this haha