[SOLVED] PC crashes every time when i try updating nvidia (GTX 750 Ti)

Jan 11, 2021
PC crashes every time when i try updating nvidia (GTX 750 Ti), and while I play sometimes randomly crash

gpu: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti
Memory: 8192MB RAM
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3470 CPU @ 3.20GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.6GHz
nvidia version : 432.00
motherboard: gigabyte b75m-d3v
psu : 400~ wat bad brand idk what is it

help me out

Solution
It can either be a failing GPU, since it's an old model and I assume you have it for a fair amount of time, or a power issue from the "bad brand idk what is it" PSU. Open your case, take a look at the sticker, or even better take a photo and upload it to imgur and paste the link here.

Have you tried DDU?
It can either be a failing GPU, since it's an old model and I assume you have it for a fair amount of time, or a power issue from the "bad brand idk what is it" PSU. Open your case, take a look at the sticker, or even better take a photo and upload it to imgur and paste the link here.

Have you tried DDU?

Solution

xravenxdota

Reputable
Aug 26, 2017
Not sure what os your running but did you try the latest driver?461.09.Where did you get your gpu?bought it new or second hand?It may have a custom bios on it if it's second hand.Best is install gpu-z and see what it says and then click lookup and it should send you to TechPowerup with the details of your gpu including bios stock bios versions etc and compare it to your bios which can be found in gpu-z

Jan 11, 2021

Have you tried DDU?

its kinda suck psu with 400 wats , and i did try ddu didnt work

Jan 11, 2021
Not sure what os your running but did you try the latest driver?461.09.Where did you get your gpu?bought it new or second hand?It may have a custom bios on it if it's second hand.Best is install gpu-z and see what it says and then click lookup and it should send you to TechPowerup with the details of your gpu including bios stock bios versions etc and compare it to your bios which can be found in gpu-z

it was with the pc when i got it.