[SOLVED] PC crashes evey time i load a game

lovdagame

Honorable
Jan 6, 2015
Recently I’ve been having problems with my computer every time I play a video game there is a crash no blue screen just black then it restarts I can browse the net fine but can’t play any video games. I’ve done research for hours about all these errors that I’m showing you and I can’t seem to fix it I did a memory diagnostic I went into safe mode and I used DDU to uninstall my drivers I reinstall them didn’t work then I tried a whole bunch of other different methods I can’t seem to figure it out. You guys have any suggestions By the way this is a pretty fresh install of windows.
PC specs are.
3700x
5700xt:
X570
16gb

dpE8Az1.png

efqfMKE.png

lovdagame

Honorable
Jan 6, 2015
Do you have two GPUs installed?
Which PSU and motherboard model do you have?
Have you checked the system temps when it crashes?

Try using an older driver version for the GPU.
Try installing the AMD chipset drivers for your platform.
only 1 GPU
my psu is EVGA 850 GQ gold and x570 taichi with latest bios update.
system temps are fine . Current temps are around 70 and junction temps are around 80 or 90 and cpu temps around 70 or lower.
i was about to download older drivers from a site called guru3d but it came up with a virus called TrojanDropper.Scrop.ake so i did not download it.

....i was about to download older drivers from a site called guru3d but it came up with a virus called TrojanDropper.Scrop.ake so i did not download it.
You could get previous drivers from AMD website.
After you get to Drivers and Software for your device...scroll down and before Knowledge Base you will see a small link that says -> Previous Drivers.
Click that link and you will see several previous versions of the Radeon drivers.

Reactions: lovdagame

lovdagame

Honorable
Jan 6, 2015
You could get previous drivers from AMD website.
After you get to Drivers and Software for your device...scroll down and before Knowledge Base you will see a small link that says -> Previous Drivers.
Click that link and you will see several previous versions of the Radeon drivers.
Just download and restarted my PC the ver i downloaded was 20.5.1. i used Furmark and as soon as i press stress GPU it crashes ):