-Team T-Force Delta RGB 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16
-WD Blue SN550 1 TB
-Seagate Barracuda Compute 2 TB 3.5" 7200RPM
-Asus GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER 6 GB TUF GAMING OC
-EVGA 550W ATX
-Windows 10 pro Verion 20H2
-MSI B450-A PRO MAX
https://pcpartpicker.com/b/YJgJ7P

Had this problem for a few months now, can't figure it out. Seemingly randomly, throught the day, my PC freezes. It usually happens whenever I'm just opening a new tab in my browser, opening a new window, closing something, wile watching a video, it has even happened when i left the computer on for about an hour. When it freezes, no imputs (mouse/keyboard) work, and everything on the screen stops moving. Sometimes, I can tell when its about to crash, and i'm able to restart the pc in windows, and everything is fine. Other times I close all my windows, then restart my pc, which can take up to 5 mins just to press restart. Most times, however, it completely freezes, and I have to hold down the physical power button on my case to restart it, which i know its bad. I dont think its caused by a virus or malware because i have zonealarm and malwarebytes, both are updated, and I just scanned it yesterday, and it is fine. O also dont think anything is out of date, as windows is fully up to date, nvidia drivers are up to date, bios is up to date, and mobo drivers are up to date (all drivers as of last week). My cpu is currently clocked at 3.8 GHZ with 1.256V, according to CPU-Z and my bios settings. My pc is very new, I just built it in september. Cant figure this out, please help.

Mar 5, 2021