Mar 31, 2020
OK, this it's a big issue to me, I built my own pc one year and 4 months now, I live in South America so here it's expensive like twice the price of North America, so if something died I'm f'ed up cuz it'll take me a while to get the money for it.
These are the specs:
ryzen 3 2200g
Asus b450 prime
Psu sentey 725
RAM 2x4gb team delta
And 3 months ago I bought a sapphire rx570 4gb

Here's my problem: around a week ago it started to crash like screen goes black and then it reboot, but today it did it 4 times:
-I had a game open went to a video and black screen.
- other 2 I was playing monster hunter world, and in the loading screens it happened but not in every loading screen, it was after a while, like after a quest.

So I searched online and some people said it could be a capacitor thing so I opened it up check every one, cleaned the side panels cuz dust, I rearrange the cable management and turned it on, opened mhw, played nice and easy and then in a loading screen, again so I went back on Google... And some other people said it'd be better if everything was in default (I did oc the Cpu but just a bit) so I went to ryzen master grab an empty profile, put it to default, clicked "apply", clicked "yes" to restart and never gave display signal, mouse and keyboard does not turn on lights... All the fans spin, but nothing happens, tried to turn it off and on again and nothing... So from 1 to 10 how f'ed up am I? And if somebody can help me I'll be really grateful for it

Mar 31, 2020
Update: yesterday after clearing se CMOS it turned on again so I came back to gaming, now every once in a while other games like Crossout or Paladins crashes into a black screen before start loading also and I have to restart it.
Somebody knows what is wrong?