- Ryzen 5 1600x.
- CORSAIR VENGEANCE® LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4 DRAM 3200MHz
- MSI GAMING Radeon RX 470 GDDR5 4GB
- Corsair™ CX550M — 550 Watt 80 PLUS® Bronze Certified Modular ATX PSU
Right, so basically. I've been experiencing crashes recently. Whilst running fortnite, I can run it more than easily @ 300fps for a long amount of timeswithout crashes. The issue comes with Far Cry 5. Whilst running FC5 @ 100% load; it seems to crash after like ~20 min. I've changed my psu yesterday, gpu last week, thermal paste on the cpu was replaced yesterday. The gpu runs at ~72c and the cpu runs at ~60c. If it's not the temp, not the cpu, not the psu, not the gpu, not the ram, could it be the HDD? Please help.
Steps I've taken.
- Changed to a whole new PSU.
- Changed to a whole new GPU. (stock)
- Replaced thermal paste on CPU. (stock)
- Changed the ram sticks from slot 1-3 to 2-4.
- Tested the ram (nothing bad).
- Reset bios to defaults.