Question PC crashes randomly and gets stuck on the EZDebug VGA light ?

Jun 26, 2022
PC Specs

MSI X570 Gaming Edge WiFi Motherboard
AMD Ryzen 5 3600X
Crucial P1 M.2 NVMe SSD 500GB (C Drive)
Seagate Barracuda 2TB ST2000DM008 3.5in Hard Drive
G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB (2x8GB) 3600MHz CL16 DDR4
Corsair RM750x Gold Modular 750W Power Supply
PowerColor Radeon RX 6700 XT Red Devil OC 12GB RDNA 2

My has been working fine for the past year with no issues and then all of a sudden my PC started to crash randomly when I was playing FFXIV. When I did crash the screen would freeze, then go black and all of the lights on PC would still and it would try to boot but get on the VGA Ezdebug light. After a day it started to crash even at the desktop. I removed one of a RAM sticks and then stress tested the PC and it crashed after like a minute and swapped it with the other stick and it worked fine for hours with no issue. But even after I've done that it isn't crashing that much instead of every 10 min its once every 10 hours + so I'm sure if it is the this single stick as well

I have tried the following:
  • Clearing CMOS and removing the battery
  • Removing and reconnecting all power cable connection
  • making sure all software is up to date.
  • rolled back updates to ones that I know work
  • Stress tested PC and with the working stick for 4 hours and no issue

I'm out of ideas please help, also sorry for my bad English

Nov 20, 2021
Does your Crucial P1 M.2 NVMe SSD 500GB (C Drive) have a heat sink? NVMe generates a lot of heat. Because of the heat it generates, the M.2 eventually will cause problem. My suggestion is use M.2 SSD, it does not generate as much heat as the NVMe.

Jun 26, 2022
Does your Crucial P1 M.2 NVMe SSD 500GB (C Drive) have a heat sink? NVMe generates a lot of heat. Because of the heat it generates, the M.2 eventually will cause problem. My suggestion is use M.2 SSD, it does not generate as much heat as the NVMe.
Yes it does have a heat sink nothing else in my PC gets hot even my GPU doesn't get above like 70c even at 100% for hours

Nov 20, 2021
Get an M.2 SSD and do a clean installation of WIN 10, install all the drivers. DO not install any program then run you program ( FFXIV ) which is causing the problem. If it doesn't crash, then install the rest of your program one at a time, then run the same program (FFXIV ).

Jun 26, 2022
Get an M.2 SSD and do a clean installation of WIN 10, install all the drivers. DO not install any program then run you program ( FFXIV ) which is causing the problem. If it doesn't crash, then install the rest of your program one at a time, then run the same program (FFXIV ).
I'm not able to buy a M.2 ssd atm is it worth doing just a clean install of windows 10 on NVMe drive or could it be something else