[SOLVED] PC crashes, showing BSOD or black screen and wont reboot

Mar 29, 2021
Hi everybody!
Since last week I'm having some problems with my PC. It randomly crashes, with screen showing some kind of interference just before crashing and then showing BSOD or just a complete black screen. It reboots, but wont do anything... no signal on screen, and no mouse or keyboard... only fans and RGB on the case work. To get the PC to start, I have to wait a while unplug power supply and after insisting a couple of times it stars up. It can happen that everything runs smooth for hours, or it may crash again in minutes... I honestly don´t know what is happening.
I already reinstalled Windows updated mother Board BIOS, cleaned every component... but no results.

Here is the my PC setup:
Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix B50 Gaming F
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600
RAM: -2 x Kingston HyperX Fury RGB 8GB DDR4 3200Mhz PC-25600 CL16
GPU:XFX Radeon RX 590 Fatboy Core Edition 8GB
SSD 2.5" PNY CS900 Series 480GB 3D TLC SATA
HDD: SEAGATE - HD 1TB Barracuda 3.5P SATA 6 Gb/s 7200 rpm 64mb Cache
Power Supply: Nox Urano VX 650W 80+ Bronze 120MM PWM Semi Modular

Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you!

Colif

Win 11 Master
it could be your Power supply - https://forums.tomshardware.com/threads/nox-urano-vx-650w-80-plus-problems.3447745/

I would get a better unit by someone like Seasonic, EVGA or Corsair. The PC won't randomly turn off then

what BSOD did you get?

Mar 29, 2021
it could be your Power supply - https://forums.tomshardware.com/threads/nox-urano-vx-650w-80-plus-problems.3447745/

I would get a better unit by someone like Seasonic, EVGA or Corsair. The PC won't randomly turn off then

what BSOD did you get?
The BSDO I'm getting is Critical Process Died... It reboots but won't start up... No screen, mouse or keyboard... Not always I get the BSOD, sometimes the screen just starts to fail, blinking, and then looses signal,,, and PC automatically reboots... Well it tries to reboot, but as said, won't start.
I will replace the PSU later today, hopefully it works.
Thank you.

Mar 29, 2021
The BSDO I'm getting is Critical Process Died... It reboots but won't start up... No screen, mouse or keyboard... Not always I get the BSOD, sometimes the screen just starts to fail, blinking, and then looses signal,,, and PC automatically reboots... Well it tries to reboot, but as said, won't start.
I will replace the PSU later today, hopefully it works.
Thank you.

Mar 29, 2021
Bought a new PSU, Corsair RM Series RM650 80+ Gold Full Modular, and sadly the problem is not solved. PC keeps crashing randomly, reboots and and won't start up. Did some stress tests to the GPU and PC crashes. I don't know what else to do...

Mar 29, 2021
I finally managed to sort this out... did some stress tests to all components, SSD, HDD, CPU, RAM and GPU. The system only crashed when testing the GPU. Just cleaned the drivers from the GPU using DDU in safe mode and installed an older driver for the GPU. Everything runs perfectly know.

Reactions: Colif
Jun 8, 2021
I finally managed to sort this out... did some stress tests to all components, SSD, HDD, CPU, RAM and GPU. The system only crashed when testing the GPU. Just cleaned the drivers from the GPU using DDU in safe mode and installed an older driver for the GPU. Everything runs perfectly know.
Currently Experiencing the same problem, I dont even get a BSOD, just goes to black and tries to reboot itself. How did you do the stress test for the components, thank you!