[SOLVED] PC crashes sporadically

Jul 18, 2022
Hello everyone,

For the last few months I have been getting BSOD every now and then, usually when the PC is under load, opening chrome, or running a game, but sometimes it just keeps working even when seriously stressed, it seems to be peaks of stress that crashes it.

I have already disassembled it cleaned it and reseated everything on it, upgraded the fans, and swapped out memory sticks to make sure those were not the issue, as per another question I saw I have generated logs and forced a shutdown by opening several chrome tabs, I am not exactly sure how to read the logs though, I skimmed through it and couldn't find anything that jumped out at me when the crash happened, there was a throttle at a point but not at the moment of the crash.

Can anyone look at the logs and see if they can find what is going on?
Logs

Cyberat_88

Distinguished
What are your temps under stress ? Note that neither CPU nor GPU should surpass 75C at peak.
Run 'Heavy Load' and 'Video Stability' apps. side by side, see if it goes on for 1hr. without crashing.
If it is high temps, adjust fans to kick in 100% sooner, CPU in Bios and GPU in Drivers.

Jul 18, 2022
I started Heavy Load for a few seconds, while it was open I opened chrome and the PC froze, here is what Heavy Load looks like.
3GRKVol.jpg

Jul 18, 2022
Edit Post Grobe's Suggestion:
Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 19043) (19041.vb_release.191206-1406)
BIOS: BIOS Date: 01/06/21 18:38:54 Ver: 05.0000D (type: BIOS)
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700KF CPU @ 3.60GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.6GHz
Memory: 32768MB RAM
Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti

DxDiag

HwInfo32

Last edited:
You know there is a difference between just telling what component brand and model number, vs. copy/paste 1600+ lines of (mostly) unrelated text ?

I suggest you keep the relevant information belonging to "System Information", and the rest can be ither put into a spoiler tag or just make a pastebin link to full content.

Reactions: Roland Of Gilead
Jul 18, 2022
Ok on the HwInfo there is one throttling case and some highs of about 85 Cº.

So yeah that might be the case, I didn't think it could be since I added a tower cooler to the CPU, I guess I will need to go liquid, and maybe change the case.

Thanks Cyberat