[SOLVED] PC crashes then "no signal", I can only use it with the integrated graphics ?

Maku98

Commendable
Feb 28, 2021
Hello, I bought my computer a week ago and all was going just fine, just some blue screen crash but I didn't care a lot about it (stupid me). Yesterday, eventually, I was playing a game on Steam and then the game just crashed, I couldn't do anything and I force my computer to shut down. From then when I turn my computer on with the HDMI inserted in the graphic card the computer turns on but my monitor is black, any sound come from it and i can't do anything, even access the bios, but when i insert the hdmi on the motherboard I can use the computer without any problem, except I can only use my integrated graphic card. When I turn on the pc with the HDMI on my graphic card and then I switch to the integrated graphic card the computer doesn't work, I have to restart it with the HDMI already inserted in the motherboard. I tried to unistall nvidea drivers but when i try to install it again it give me a blue screen error that says: "Stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA; What failed: nviddmkm.sys". I tried to remove one stick of ram and put it back, reset bios settings from the bios menu, remove the graphic card and put it back, I have even tried to install driver with safe boot and I can install the driver with it but when i restart the computer it doesn't work even with the HDMI inserte in the integrated graphic card. I really don't know what to do. Have you any idea?

My specs:
CPU: i5-8500 3.0GHz
GPU: GTX 1060 6GB
Motherboard: h310m-r r2.0
PSU: 500 Watt CSL, 82 % Effizienz

Last edited:
Solution
You bought it a week ago, call for warranty or return it.
EDIT: just fixed, I had to turn of the computer, remove the graphic card and remove the cmos battery, turn on the computer, wait 20 seconds or less, turn off the computer, put back the cmos battery and the graphic card, turn on the computer with the hdmi inserted in the graphic card and now all looks fine, maybe I did something stupid with the overclocking (even if I tought i resetted all settings back then)

Maku98

Commendable
Feb 28, 2021
You bought it a week ago, call for warranty or return it.
EDIT: just fixed, I had to turn of the computer, remove the graphic card and remove the cmos battery, turn on the computer, wait 20 seconds or less, turn off the computer, put back the cmos battery and the graphic card, turn on the computer with the hdmi inserted in the graphic card and now all looks fine, maybe I did something stupid with the overclocking (even if I tought i resetted all settings back then)

Solution