Apr 19, 2019
My build:
i5 9400f
Gigabyte vega 64
16GB 3000Mhz ram
Sharkoon silentstorm cool zero 750W
Msi MB H370 GAMING Plus

Apr 19, 2019
it's possible it's a hardware issue. But let's look at simple things first. Have you re-installed the game, up to date GPU drivers/System drivers etc. Try all of those things and report back. Is it only CS:GO or other games too? Try other games and see if it replicates.
the drivers are up to date i'll try other games. I got some replies from reddit saying it might be the PSU's fault

It's an 80 plus GOLD unit. I think they may be made by seasonic, but I'm not certain! It's possible it's the PSU, if the PSU was failing. Don't go down replacing the HW just yet. Try software fixes first. If it's only CSGO and not other games, then I wouldn't think the load caused on your CPU/GPU would be enough to cause your PSU issues. It's very possible it's a bad install of the game.

When the PC crashes, does it BSOD, or just restart with no warning?

Apr 19, 2019
It's an 80 plus GOLD unit. I think they may be made by seasonic, but I'm not certain! It's possible it's the PSU, if the PSU was failing. Don't go down replacing the HW just yet. Try software fixes first. If it's only CSGO and not other games, then I wouldn't think the load caused on your CPU/GPU would be enough to cause your PSU issues. It's very possible it's a bad install of the game.

When the PC crashes, does it BSOD, or just restart with no warning?
It restarts with no warning, i've installed MSI afterburner to set the fan speed higher but it didn't help, it still restarted even when the cpu and gpu temp was around 50°C. I also tried another game (Sea OF Thieves) with same results