Question Pc crashes when I run any games.Gpu issue?

jessicat1261

Commendable
Jan 14, 2021
Ok so basically my gpu crashes whenever i launch a game.I thought this was a microsoft issue at first since this occured after i'd recently reinstalled windows.But several microsoft technicians have looked at at and nothing they said,such as do a custom install helped.Ever since my pc crashes a lot more,after simple tasks such as launching something.Sometimes i get a pink screen,and sometimes it freezes,and blue and green pixels become visible.I've cleaned my gpu so that's not an issue,and all my drivers are up to date,i've even tried installing old drivers but that didn't work.I'm starting to think this is a gpu issue,but i'm not very tech experienced and wanted some advice or anything.I read a forum about someone having a simular issue,and they ended up downgrading to windows 10,but their issue was windows,not hardware,whereas i think mine is hardware.

My gpu is Nividea Geforce GTX 760,I have 8GB of ram,My SSD is 240GB,my HDD is 1863GB,My cpu is Intel Core i5 3330,MoBo is MSI H61M-P31/W8. Hope this helps!

Last edited:
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Its really close to imposible to help the right way if you don't provide a full list of your system components including brand and model, at least: Case, CPU, CPU cooler, Motherboard, RAM, GPU, PSU, SSD, HDD, Display. And anything else you consider useful.

jessicat1261

Commendable
Jan 14, 2021
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Its really close to imposible to help the right way if you don't provide a full list of your system components including brand and model, at least: Case, CPU, CPU cooler, Motherboard, RAM, GPU, PSU, SSD, HDD, Display. And anything else you consider useful.
My gpu is Nividea Geforce GTX 760,I have 8GB of ram,My SSD is 240GB,my HDD is 1863GB,My cpu is Intel Core i5 3330,MoBo is MSI H61M-P31/W8. Hope this helps!