Question PC Crashes when play games

Jun 17, 2019
Hello.Sorry for bad english.I have problem.My pc suddendly crashes when i play games almost from the beginning and restart 2 times in row sometimes. i check for fixes on the internet and still i dont find a solution.Gpu drivers is ok.i Checked for fault issues for ram and hdd/sdd disks the same nothing.Temperatures are fine cold.Recover and windows install from the start no fix.The weird thing with all of this for 1month again i didnt have the problem no more it was vanished for some reason i dont know how and yesterday i have it again, crashes when gaming.

GPU: 1060 evga.
8g ram,
I5 2500K
SSD for Windows
HDD for games
PSU be quiet system power 550w.

I dont know if my psu have the problem i bought it last year or 2 maybe to handle my gpu.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 17, 2019
the 1060 needs a 450W PSU so the 550W should be enough. Have you got another PSU you can try? Check the logs in the event viewer to see if there's anything logged around the time of a crash.
unfortunately no i dont have.I only see kernel power 41 in the event viewer

Jun 17, 2019
Open a command prompt with admin rights and try "sfc.exe /scannow":
https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb...er-tool-to-repair-missing-or-corrupted-system

get the latest chipset, SSD, LAN, audio & GPU drivers. Clear out any directx caches, maybe it will help. You should try borrowing a PSU from someone or buy a cheap replacement just for testing? good luck
I Tested with heaven all options extreme and dosnt crash but when i just click to play aka pubg or something right now restart immediately

Jun 17, 2019
remove gpu and try to onboard to see if you have crash and to test psu use occt for about 10 min check voltages at start up and in test report any abnormal behavior .
i just opened my pc case and cleaned from dust and now cpu lags time to time what happend now ? I only put out some dust