Question Pc crashes when playing certain games/no display screen/pc still running

Apr 19, 2019
Hey guys, got a problem, and I hope someone out there can help me out, my pc has recently been crashing while playing certain games and it will come randomly and show a “no display” screen on both my monitors, yet my pc and graphics card and cpu are still running. My temps are fairly low and nothing seems to be wrong with my hardware (could be wrong). I’ve run the num lock test to see if it was the mobo and yes the num lock light never turned on leading me to think that it was possibly the mobo. If anyone could give me other advice or help I would greatly appreciate it :)

josh.p7664

Reputable
Sep 26, 2017
btw can i up this thread ? cause i have same problem.

My system spec

Mobo: Asrock A320-HDV R4.0
CPU: Ryzen 5 2400G
PSU: Enlight 400w
GPU: -

my friend say maybe electricity at my home is not strong. and someone say PSU. but if play GTA 5 with resolution 800x640 pc not crash

iMatty

Honorable
Mar 14, 2019
Both of you probably having the issue because of the power supplies, its a not known power supply brands.
Both of you should buy a high tier power supply, because when gaming the power supply is not giving enough power to the components to stay working so it instant shutdown/crash

josh.p7664

Reputable
Sep 26, 2017
Both of you probably having the issue because of the power supplies, its a not known power supply brands.
Both of you should buy a high tier power supply, because when gaming the power supply is not giving enough power to the components to stay working so it instant shutdown/crash

how about Cooler master MWE 450 80+ is enough ?,