PC crashes when playing games.

MegaDBrick

Reputable
Jun 18, 2015
So since early may (2015) when ever i would play a game it would have a possibility of crashing (10%). This is just not crashing to desktop this is my whole computer stops running and shuts down. The games I play are fallout 3, Skyrim, Civilization V (not too demanding ones). Now I recently got Wolfenstein the new order and so I wanted to play it and i downloaded it and started it up instant shut down, this happens again and again, I try to start Google Chrome and then it too starts to act up. Then my computer is unresponsive. wait a day and it turns on. I try minecraft it works try Chrome it works (has the 10% chance thing) try Elder scrolls Oblivion and it works(for a short while). I checked my heat and it is fine. None of my CPUs are parked I stress tested my CPUs aswell and no problem. I need help!
System:
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 550 Ti
CPU: AMD Fx-6350
8 GB RAM

MegaDBrick

Reputable
Jun 18, 2015

I have finally found my copy of windows and reinstalled it. It still occurs. And an update to the games I can play only the first part of the tutorial but when i go further it does the crash. I found out i can play gmod multiplayer but not single player. I know its been a while but if you could help me out i would be very thankful!

MegaDBrick

Reputable
Jun 18, 2015

minecraft (single and multiplayer) and gmod multiplayer are the only games I have found so far all the others have crashed.