[SOLVED] PC crashes whenever I play a new game

Feb 8, 2020
My PC will always crash if I download a game I haven't played or play a game I haven't played in a while unless I type powercfg.exe /h off in command prompt as administrator. I don't know why, doesn't matter if the game is intensive or not, I've had everything from Brawlhalla to Escape from Tarkov do this. It's annoying to do and I don't know why it happens. My monitor just turns off and says No Signal.

Specs:
RX 590 8gb
i5-7500
24 GB RAM
H110M-DGS MOBO
Platinum certified 800+ 850W PSU, forgot exact model.

Solution
I expected something like this. Another 16gb stick to replace the 8 then? Or could I try defaulting my BIOS or something
Take out the 8gb stick and place your 16gb kit in slots 2/4 or 1/3. You want 2 or 4 sticks of RAM in your system. With that they need to be the exact same thing, so a kit.
Feb 8, 2020
You don't want to mix ram... you want dual channel configuration (2x8gb) for ex. Part of your problem is probably causing this. Could also be a bad stick of ram.
:sleep:
You don't want to mix ram... you want dual channel configuration (2x8gb) for ex. Part of your problem is probably causing this. Could also be a bad stick of ram.
I expected something like this. Another 16gb stick to replace the 8 then? Or could I try defaulting my BIOS or something