[SOLVED] PC Crashes whenever Playing Multiplayer FPS Games

BuiltDifferent

Prominent
Apr 21, 2021
Like the title says, my PC Crashes when playing games. When I play any multiplayer mode in R6, my PC crashes midgame around the first few seconds of the 2nd Round. If I try to start up Apex, I can't even get through the loading screen without crashing. I used Afterburner to test my GPU temps, and it was normal and under ~76F. Then I stress tested my CPU with Prime95. Normal temps, and while playing R6, the temps were also normal (sub ~85F), even before the crash. I updated all my drivers and now I can get through Apex's loading screen (sometimes), but then it still crashes anyway. Please help in any way you can. Thanks.

Specs:

CPU - AMD 5600X

GPU - 1050ti

RAM - Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 2x 16

PSU - Corsair RM750

MB - TUF gaming x570-plus (WiFi)
SSD - Silicon Power 1TB

Solution
There is obviously issues with your GPU and ssd that others can advise you about but also your RAM is only running at 2666mhz, you need to enable XMP in the BIOS to get it to run at 3600mhz.
Like the title says, my PC Crashes when playing games. When I play any multiplayer mode in R6, my PC crashes midgame around the first few seconds of the 2nd Round. If I try to start up Apex, I can't even get through the loading screen without crashing. I used Afterburner to test my GPU temps, and it was normal and under ~76F. Then I stress tested my CPU with Prime95. Normal temps, and while playing R6, the temps were also normal (sub ~85F), even before the crash. I updated all my drivers and now I can get through Apex's loading screen (sometimes), but then it still crashes anyway. Please help in any way you can. Thanks.

Specs:

CPU - AMD 5600X

GPU - 1050ti

RAM - Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 2x 16

PSU - Corsair RM750

MB - TUF gaming x570-plus (WiFi)
SSD - Silicon Power 1TB
Is your bios up to date and fully supportive of the cpu?

TRENDING THREADS