PC crashes while Gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

ochiske

Commendable
Sep 25, 2016
Hello everyone.
I'm new on here. I need help please.
My Laptop, A Lenovo Y50-70 gaming pc crashes too often. While playing games like FIFA 16, Watch Dogs etc, My pc will freeze with a buzzing sound. I'll have to perform a forced shut-down.
This is getting out of hand and I'm really sick and tired of it happening all the time.
I'm running Windows 10 Pro

Updated

My second crash issue is the DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION BSOD. This happens almost on a daily.
For the BSOD, I found this Whocrashed app. I used it to check my windows dump files and got this result;

On Fri 9/23/2016 1:07:28 PM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\092316-26468-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x141F80)
Bugcheck code: 0x133 (0x0, 0x501, 0x500, 0x0)
Error: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION
file path: C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: NT Kernel & System
Bug check description: The DPC watchdog detected a prolonged run time at an IRQL of DISPATCH_LEVEL or above.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem. This problem might also be caused because of overheating (thermal issue).
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Fri 9/23/2016 1:07:28 PM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\memory.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: syntp.sys (SynTP+0x1AF32)
Bugcheck code: 0x133 (0x0, 0x501, 0x500, 0x0)
Error: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION
file path: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\syntp.sys
product: Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
company: Synaptics Incorporated
description: Synaptics Touchpad Win64 Driver
Bug check description: The DPC watchdog detected a prolonged run time at an IRQL of DISPATCH_LEVEL or above.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem. This problem might also be caused because of overheating (thermal issue).
A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: syntp.sys (Synaptics Touchpad Win64 Driver, Synaptics Incorporated).
Google query: Synaptics Incorporated DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Solution
The reason It is a only sudden botteneck with the gpu memory bandwidth.all y5070 have this problem.the solution only overclock gpu memory clock speed to reach of gpu bandwidth higher near 100gbps or reduce gaming quality.

the_nephilim_dominant

Distinguished
May 28, 2016
The reason It is a only sudden botteneck with the gpu memory bandwidth.all y5070 have this problem.the solution only overclock gpu memory clock speed to reach of gpu bandwidth higher near 100gbps or reduce gaming quality.

Solution

ochiske

Commendable
Sep 25, 2016

Hello, thanks for this reply. How do I overclock my GPU Memory clock speed?

Status
Not open for further replies.