Question PC CRASHES WHILE PLAYING GAMES

Jul 15, 2020
Hello! First of all I am sorry for my bad English. So, I bought a new pc 1 year ago. The specs are:
CPU : Ryzen 5 2600
GPU : Rx 590 Special Edition
Motherboard : MSI B450-A Pro Max
RAM : Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4-3000MHz (CMK16GX4M2B3000C15)
HDD : Western Digital Blue 1TB

2 days ago I downloaded Hyper Scape. I started playing the game and 15 minutes after it crashed. My monitors went black and they were both saying no signal. The pc was still on but I couldnt hear something and a light was not showing up when I was pressing caps locks on my keyboard. That also happened with Valorant. The only way to fix this is to press the restart button that my pc case has. Also, one of my 2 screens has an adapter -> VGA to DVI-D

That happened also some months ago when I first bought the pc. I was playing fortnite and the same thing happened. So, I installed MSI afterburner and I downgraded the Core Clock. Please help me I dont know what to do!

Jul 15, 2020
Run a gpu stress stress like furmark and monitor the gpu temp. See what the max temp is and if it crashes during the test.

Is there an other way to fix the problem except stress test. I am afraid that I am going to cause damage to my pc. Sorry but I dont know a lot about pcs and I am scared

Jul 15, 2020
Stress test won't fix anything, it's part of the troubleshooting. You have to identify the cause of the problem before you can try and fix it.

I know it wont fix but I dont want to damage my pc. Sorry! Is there an other way to identify the cause. Sorry again if I am being annoying