Question PC crashes

May 25, 2021
Sometimes when turn on my pc, my video will shut off and my all my usb connections will disconnect. The fans will stay running and the computer looks on. This also happens when I run multiple softwares. My cpu is idling at 40 on a custom cooled system, which is worse than what it was when I had an aio. The loop is fine censuses my gpu idles at 30. I think the cpu is broken and can’t handle much load if it isn’t cool enough. Any suggestions?

Reactions: Prastowo
May 25, 2021
Sometimes when turn on my pc, my video will shut off and my all my usb connections will disconnect. The fans will stay running and the computer looks on. This also happens when I run multiple softwares. My cpu is idling at 40 on a custom cooled system, which is worse than what it was when I had an aio. The loop is fine censuses my gpu idles at 30. I think the cpu is broken and can’t handle much load if it isn’t cool enough. Any suggestions?
This possibility occurs because the power supply has weakened. To outsmart try removing one of the cooling fans, if it works, it means the power supply is indeed when replacing a new one. Good luck.