Question pc crashes

Sephveritas

Honorable
Apr 8, 2019
my pc keeps crashing with almost everything i do. facebook crashes, games crash, this site will crash after 5 mins, marketplace crashes, youtube crashes. I'm def not overheating pc is a year old. M.2 still have 100% life left. drivers are all good. wires all tightly seated. hottest I get is 78 full load. But some AAA gasmes I can play for hours and nothing cradhes other games I can't even load and if i do I have 5 mins tops before crash. I get a blue screen once a day. My system is i9 13900k, 32gbs ram ddr5 5200, ryuijin 3 360 AIO, z790 hero mobo, strix 4090 oc, thor 1200 watt power, 2, 2tb samsung 990 m.2 helios case. 4 ql 140mm fans, 3 ql 120mm fans. commander pro, 2 node cores , node pro, 6 rbg strips. windows 11 pro. nothing is overclocked at all

Sephveritas

Honorable
Apr 8, 2019
What are you seeing in Event Viewer other than '41'?
Hey thanks for the replie sorry been pulling my hair out ever since, but I found the issue or at least nothing is crashing anymore I went into the bios and changed it to disable all power setting or something like that, and I synced all cores and now no crashing every 2 mins and most my games work, but the issue isn't completely fixed any benchmark I do with cpu crashes asap, and I'm fairly new with desktops but I dont known what excatly event viewer I have many on there with lots but i have bluescreen view and one of the BSOD problems i keep getting is ntoskrnl.exe is the cause of it but it has so many on there aswell i'll ss it and show you like many i think they were from the pold settings but i did get one blue screen today aswell