Question Pc crashing after new CPU installed

Jokgeee

Prominent
Nov 21, 2021
I ordered new CPU to my rig and it kept crashing while in game for 5 minute. I thought it was just faulty PSU and the more powerful prosessor doesn't get enough power. Old PSU was Fractal Design 650W integra M 80 plus Bronze. I ordered Seasonic 750W FOCUS PX-750 Platinum and did a stress test in cinebench with the new PSU. At 100% CPU usage temps were around 75-80C and for the whole 15 minutes pc didnt crash so i thought that the problem was fixed. Fast forward couple of days and it started again while playing csgo. CPU usage was around 50% and temps around 40-55C and it still crashes. Sometimes i can play around 5 hours in csgo and sometimes i dont even get out of the start menu bf it crashes. What should I do?

The old pc specs before the issue began :
Intel Core I5-10600KF
Nvidia RTX 3070 twin OC
ASUS Tuf gaming Z-490 Plus (wifi)
KINGSTON SA2000M M.2 ssd
16gb (2x8gb) Hyperx Fury 3200 mghz or 2600mghz not sure which one
CPU cooler was Nocuta aircooler with one fan.
Fractal Design 650W integra M Bronze PSU

The specs where issue began:
Everything same except CPU is Intel Core I7-11700k stock and NZXT kraken x53 240mm AIO

Specs now when issue has gotten better but still is noticable:

Same how on top of this but PSU is the Seasonic PX-750 750W Platinum PSU

Likely, you need a more current bios to properly support the 11700K.
Here is the cpu support list:

Just found this post; you might contact seasonic:

Jokgeee

Prominent
Nov 21, 2021
What do you mean by the 12th gen coolers? I have 11th gen prosessor. The temperatures of the cpu goes to around 50 before pc crash so i dont suppose it its that? In cinebench at 100% cspu usage and 70C temps it runs through it all without any problems.

What do you mean by the 12th gen coolers? I have 11th gen prosessor. The temperatures of the cpu goes to around 50 before pc crash so i dont suppose it its that? In cinebench at 100% cspu usage and 70C temps it runs through it all without any problems.
Sorry about 12th gen considerations; I edited my post.
Still, failure over time is often heat related.
There are many heat sensors and the apps that convert them to temperatures are not always accurate, possibly you are not looking at the correct one.
When you power up, and the processor is idling, what does the bios cpu temperature say?
Watch it for a while to see if that changes which could indicate a aio issue.