PC crashing almost daily

imail724

Distinguished
Dec 13, 2009
I've been having a major issue lately with my PC crashing on me while in use, or just not waking up from hibernation. Oftentimes the first thing that will happen is my screen will freeze for a few seconds, go black, then come back and work normally, only for the entire thing to completely freeze a little while later (the initial freeze/return happened right before posting this). I have also had an issue where my computer will be asleep, I will click my mouse to wake it up and everything will seem to be starting but the monitor will remain black. My GPU is relatively new, purchased about 2 years ago I think, but I have had the same Mobo and CPU since 2011, so my main assumption is those need to be upgraded, but I was hoping someone might be able to help me troubleshoot the issue first. Thanks!

OS - Windows 10 Pro
CPU - AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black Edition
Video Card - MSI Radeon R9 390
MotherBoard - GIGABYTE GA-880GMA-USB3 AM3+
Power Supply - Corsair HX750
RAM - 8 gb G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM

imail724

Distinguished
Dec 13, 2009
Can someone tell me what these lights mean on the front of my tower? The top one is solid and the bottom one is blinking. I don't know if this has anything to do with the issues I'm having, and I can't remember if they have always been this way or not.
1001171447b.jpg