[SOLVED] PC crashing at high GPU usage.

Apodix

Prominent
May 27, 2020
Ever since a few months ago, my PC has started crashing whenever I run a graphically intensive program. I don't know the threshold of this, however, as I can still run some less intensive games, I haven't looked into the issue. I've recently tried playing some more intensive games such as Red Dead Redemption 2, COD Warzone, or even Minecraft (with shaders) and my PC crashes basically instantly.
The issue being software-related has been mostly ruled out as I've reinstalled windows multiple times and even updated to windows 11 but the issue still persists. I believe that this is a problem with my power supply as I still use my GPU for everything else (without any issues) and the fact that the moment I load into the more intensive games, they crash (which is also when the wattage spikes).

My specs:
CPU: I5 10400F
Motherboard: h410m s2h
GPU: GTX 1060 3GB Asus Dual Fan
RAM:16GB Ballistix 3000Mz
Storage: 1TB HD, 250GB SSD
PSU: Kolink KL-C500

The PC was originally pre-built however over the 4 years of owning it, I've changed every single component except for the PSU.
I just want be more sure that this is an issue with my PSU and not as a result of anything else. One thing which has prevented me from making my purchase, however, is that the games I can run, some of which crash (in the exact same way) after about an hour's worth of playing e.g. whenever I try to play a game which I know will use 100% of my GPU such as RDR 2 crashes instantly however games such as Rocket League (limited to around 80fps) crash after about an hour. The exceptions to this are the very lowly intensive games.