Question PC crashing, buzz sound

Apr 28, 2019
Yeah I know, there are a million topics of this, and I saw them all and yet I am not sure what to do.
My PC is new, and this started happening like the first day. So no dust or anything. I know I built my PC the wrong way, my motherboard probably can't handle it all but it was my first time and I am eager to fix my mistake.

Here is the rig:

Windows 10
AMD Ryzen 7 2700X 4.3ghz Octa-core
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
1x16gb RAM HYPERX 3000MHz
Asrock AB350m motherboard - probably the culprit
FSP Hyper 700W - also probably the culprit
SSD Kingston A400 120GB - maybe, but i'd say unlikely the culprit
And some HDD, don't really know which one but certainly not the culprit because it crashed with SSD only anyway, and Windows is on the SSD

Now what happens is this. It never happens while idling, or surfing the web. Playing games however, or doing anything too stressful, and PC freezes.
First it freezes, picture remains, 2 seconds after comes the buzzing sound from the speakers/headphones, and then black screen - PC crashes and restarts. No beeping from the PC itself or anything, just plain restarts.

Temperatures are fine. Either graphics or CPU. No overheating.
Thought at first it was due to Windows, updated it fully, same result.
Tried limiting the power to CPU ( from 100 percent to 80 percent ) because I saw a Youtube video. Still crashes, but no BUZZ sound, none at all.

I wouldn't say it's anything related to graphics, because when I tried to install some big games, it also crashed. GTX 1060 is basically in idle all the time when doing anything that doesn't use graphics.
So is it my stupidity that is the culprit, because buying that cheap motherboard for such a strong CPU now certainly doesn't sound like a good idea? Or should this PC work fine if everything is in order? PSU is also probably trash.

Apr 28, 2019
Hello, me again.
RAM is running at 3000mhz yes. Everything seems fine.

I even tried disabling one of sound devices because I saw somewhere that can cause crash too, like two sound devices fighting for the sound and it causes crash.
There is NOTHING in the event viewer, only kernel-power and and error a second before where it says it couldn't create the dump file, because of the incoming crash obviously.

I also have a VGA only monitor. I want to upgrade it but can't do it yet, so my graphics card is connected to monitor via HDMI to VGA adapter. Could this be the issue?