Question Pc Crashing & freezing

May 15, 2019
Cpu: i9-9900k
Gpu: RTX 2080
MB:Msi Z370 Gaming M5
Ram: 16 Gb

I upgraded my pc in the past few months, and since then my pc has been crashing several times in the day, and most of the time the error code was “WHEA_UNCORRECATBLE_ERRO”. So I started searching for solutions, and I found out that I might have corrupted files or drivers that are causing the issue, and there are some people who suggested formatting my pc, and doing a fresh reinstall of windows, so I decided to format my pc, and do a fresh windows install. After I did it, it appeared that the problems were solved at first, and I was quite happy, but when I started installing the drivers, especially the GPU driver I noticed that my pc has been freezing, and stuttering most of the time, so I’m assuming the issue is from the gpu.

I really hope you guys can help me find a solution for this, since I really couldn’t enjoy my time on the PC after the upgrade.

Ps. I use windows 10

iMatty

Honorable
Mar 14, 2019
Old series? then probably its the problem here.. you legit have a high end system and using that crap power supply?
You should consider changing it and buying a high quality one like rm750x or a g2 supernova 750w, or even a seasonic focus gold.

May 15, 2019
Old series? then probably its the problem here.. you legit have a high end system and using that crap power supply?
You should consider changing it and buying a high quality one like rm750x or a g2 supernova 750w, or even a seasonic focus gold.
Is there more than one version of the cx or are they all considered old series? Since I found Cx 750W PSU on the internet, and the CX on PSU was colored green unlike mine.