• Pardon our dust as we work on some regularly scheduled forum maintenance. You may notice some missing features during this time. Thank you for your patience!

Question PC Crashing From ShadowPlay Recordings

Mar 8, 2019
So basically my problem is that I recorded something with my ShadowPlay Instant Replay and I could watch it back just fine. But as I started watching more suddenly the video froze. The audio was fine and I could move my mouse but I couldn't Alt + Tab or CTRL + ALT + DELETE or ⊞ Win + D. I had to completely restart my pc with the power button. Recenty this happened again but this time the mouse was really laggy and there was a beeping sound. (Not directly from my computer). 2 Times when I was watching my clips I also bluescreened with VIDEO_INTERNAL_ERROR. But this all started when I switched from my GTX 750 ti Black Edition (because I was having driver programs problems with that) to a GTX 1050 ti. I got it used but it was from a family member and he told me the card had worked for him for 2 years. And YES I wiped GFE and my previous drivers from my PC with DDU, AND I downloaded the newest game ready driver directly from Nvidias site. Ill leave my Basic specs down below.

I5 3570K 3.40Ghz
GTX 1050 ti
16 GB DDR 3 Ram

Before I got my GTX 1050 ti No bluescreen or pc crash occured.
I have no idea why this happens so please help me!
Thank you!

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS