Question PC Crashing no error codes?

Mar 5, 2022
My PC has been crashing randomly for months now. Its not completely random, it only happens while im playing games. This is only weird because it also happens even with games like League of Legends. All of my monitors go dark and I hear an audible click come from my PC. The DRAM light on my mobo comes on, then cycles between all the mobo lights(DRAM then CPU then VGA) and will continue to cycle between these lights until I disconnect the power in my PC. I've been at this for months and the only thing I can think of is it has something to do with my RAM because im running 2 different speeds. Could this be the cause of crashing? I have 2x8gb at 3000mhz Corsair Vengeance and 2x8 at 3200mhz Corsair Vengeance.

Mar 5, 2022
I have a ryzen 2700 and a Gigabyte b450 Aurous Pro Wi-Fi. I have not tested it with just 2 sticks yet. I just swapped them around because I realized the were in the wrong order and was running dual channel with 2 different speeds.

Ralston18

Titan
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS information.

Include PSU: make, model, wattage, age, condition? History of heavy use for gaming?

Also look in Reliability History and Event Viewer. Any error codes, warnings, or even informational events that precede or correspond with the crashing?