My pc keeps crashing and i have no idea why

My specs:

Intel i7-6700k
GTX 1070
Gigabyte GA-Z270XP-SLI motherboard
12gb crucial ddr4 ram
1tb seagate hard drive
750w power supply

So for the past 6 months or so whenever i play either rainbow 6 siege, farcry primal or PUBG at a random point my PC will just black screen and then restart however this does not happen in CSGO. At first we thought it was a problem with the GPU overheating but the last time a crash happened the temperature of my GPU was only at 65 degrees Celsius. I really have no idea what is causing the problem and any help would be appreciated.

pc temps whilst idle: View: https://imgur.com/gallery/lw7pa3C

pc temps whilst in the home screen of rainbow 6 siege: View: https://imgur.com/a/CEntP6l

Solution
I've been experiencing a similar problem when loading into Elite Dangerous, and browsing the net has lead me to believe the issue lies somewhere with the PSU. I can't provide any concrete advice, however, since my exploration for resolution is ongoing. I was experiencing this issue a few years ago when playing GTA V, and the net suggested lowering the min/max processor values in the power plan settings. It resolved the issue then, but now it doesn't, even after dropping these values even further. Hopefully you find a resolution that works for you, and if the power plan suggestion I offered doesn't solve your problem, then hopefully you'll find a resolution that does and post it here for me to try.

fallout2077

Reputable
Apr 24, 2015
I've been experiencing a similar problem when loading into Elite Dangerous, and browsing the net has lead me to believe the issue lies somewhere with the PSU. I can't provide any concrete advice, however, since my exploration for resolution is ongoing. I was experiencing this issue a few years ago when playing GTA V, and the net suggested lowering the min/max processor values in the power plan settings. It resolved the issue then, but now it doesn't, even after dropping these values even further. Hopefully you find a resolution that works for you, and if the power plan suggestion I offered doesn't solve your problem, then hopefully you'll find a resolution that does and post it here for me to try.

Reactions: mattclemits123
Solution
Jan 1, 2019
Thanks for the help, do you know if there’s anyway I can benchmark my psu to see if somethings going wrong ?