Question PC crashes but only when I try to play Valorant ?

Bxzza

Commendable
Apr 23, 2021
so i recently built my new system (3 days ago) and it runs everything perfectly, i’ve tried running multiple games on it, but for some reason whenever i try to play valorant it just restarts the system, getting WHEA-Logger 18 and a Kernel Power 41, i’ve read some things saying that apparently it’s to do with valorant's anti-cheat, but i just want to ask and make sure.

specs:
Ryzen 9 5900x
Asus B550F Wifi
16Gb Corsair Vengeance
1660ti Gigabyte
Corsair RM850x

Jul 3, 2021
Hi, I'm also having the same issue. Setup my pc last year November. Started crashing around January with the WHEA-18 error. Ran windbg and found out it's caused by smss.exe but this is a windows thing and there's no way to stop it. Replaced mobo and RAMS but issue persisted. So I decided to stop playing valorant and my computer has not crashed since June 17th. What's also weird is that it only crashes once or twice a week.

Aug 20, 2021
so i recently built my new system (3 days ago) and it runs everything perfectly, i’ve tried running multiple games on it, but for some reason whenever i try to play valorant it just restarts the system, getting WHEA-Logger 18 and a Kernel Power 41, i’ve read some things saying that apparently it’s to do with valorant's anti-cheat, but i just want to ask and make sure.

specs:
Ryzen 9 5900x
Asus B550F Wifi
16Gb Corsair Vengeance
1660ti Gigabyte
Corsair RM850x
yo, I have the same problem with valorant too. I want to talk to u about it on discord. Is that possible? add me. swag#2200

TRENDING THREADS