Oct 11, 2013
ok so i had my pc over a 8 monthes
specs:
motherboard asus aorus b550 elite
amd ryzen 7 3700x
nvidia rtx 2060
ram corsair
Corsair DDR 4 16G (8Gx2) 3600 CL18 Vengeance RGB PRO CMW16GX4M2C3600C18
psu https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Categ...upply-Units/rmi-series-config/p/CP-9020083-NA
cooler : https://www.coolermaster.com/catalog/coolers/cpu-air-coolers/hyper-212-evo/
chasis corsair something idk its 5 year old long time ago since i bought it
windows 10 64bit version 20h2
os build 19042.928

i had my pc over 8 monthes ,so ive been playing fps games on low cuz i want max fps after like 20 mins and sometime random it exit to the desktop with no message cpu and gpu with no oc running on stuck anythign that i can do ? temps seems normal between 64 50 gpu cpu 40 60

Last edited:
Solution
so i found the problem the problem was i had xmp off i cheked in userbenchmark website it said i had low score / performance but i didnt felt like i lost anything so it was off (off gave me more performance so thats why i disable it ) so i turned xmp on and it got stable was playing all 2 days + straight i guess it stable (cuz no more crashes).
what tthat i ended doing is reseting my bios even reverting bioss version to one back clocks dram volt cpuvcore to auto / (default) and i could detect what was the problem
in short : user benchmark showed me i gain more performance from my 3600mhz ram so thats why i put it on disabled but after awhile like 8 monthes that it was stable dont know how i didnt used the profile timing it got...

Lutfij

Titan
Please include the make and model of your PSU, the motherboard, the rams, the cooling for your processor, the chassis and the version of the OS you're working with. We can move forward from there. Also, mention the titles that you're taxing the system with without stating an etc in that sentence and do state where you're sourced the games from.

yairmagniv

Distinguished
Oct 11, 2013
Please include the make and model of your PSU, the motherboard, the rams, the cooling for your processor, the chassis and the version of the OS you're working with. We can move forward from there. Also, mention the titles that you're taxing the system with without stating an etc in that sentence and do state where you're sourced the games from.
i added things to the topic

yairmagniv

Distinguished
Oct 11, 2013
so i found the problem the problem was i had xmp off i cheked in userbenchmark website it said i had low score / performance but i didnt felt like i lost anything so it was off (off gave me more performance so thats why i disable it ) so i turned xmp on and it got stable was playing all 2 days + straight i guess it stable (cuz no more crashes).
what tthat i ended doing is reseting my bios even reverting bioss version to one back clocks dram volt cpuvcore to auto / (default) and i could detect what was the problem
in short : user benchmark showed me i gain more performance from my 3600mhz ram so thats why i put it on disabled but after awhile like 8 monthes that it was stable dont know how i didnt used the profile timing it got unstable for some reason so i enabled it to use the timing from the manufactor the xmp profile and it got stable wierd . thought i had problem with my gpu since it said rendering device lost problem solved thanks for all!.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS