Question PC crashing under load, no signal to monitor & fans at 100% ?

Jan 29, 2022
So ive been having this issue for months now and ive done numerous tests to try and replicate the result, stress tests and whatnot will be fine and it wont crash but only specific games make it crash religiously every few minutes. I also get the "Kernel-Power 41 (63) critical error in Event Viewer every time after it crashes.

There is no rhyme or reason as i can play other games just fine, even more "demanding" games system-wise. Im clueless when it comes to actual computer knowledge but i dont want to just start buying random parts like a PSU or maybe its a failing HDD or even my 2080ti ( please no ) idk i just want to figure out exactly what it could be, any help is appreciated.

I uninstalled drivers using DDU and NVcleaninstall which seemed to have helped as i was able to play the rest of the night yesterday for 6 hours with no issues, now today i go to play a game ( Warframe) and 5 minutes after starting a mission it goes black with maxed fans. Every time, tried reducing power limit Via Afterburner, there is no OC. Ive watched temps and GPU stays under 62c while cpu gets up to 72c ive also reinstalled windows 10.

Specs:
i9 9900k 3.60ghz
32gb ram
MPG Z390I GAMING EDGE AC
3071MB NVIDIA GF RTX 2080Ti (MSI)
2TB HDD
1TBSDD