• Now's your chance win big! Join our community and get entered to win a RTX 2060 GPU, plus more! Join here.

Pi Cast Episode 3 streams live on Tuesday, August 4th at 2:30 pm ET (7:30 PM BST). Watch live right here!

Catch Scharon on the Tom's Hardware Show live on Thursday, August 6th at 2:00 pm ET (7:00 PM BST). Click here!

Question Pc Crashing when i open browser and applications

Jul 6, 2020
Hi guys I have this issue, i do not know who to turn to, i have done everything in my power to figure out a solution. My issue started as i turned on my pc and then i clicked on Edge browser and the browser stopped responding, the corner of the browser just had a loading symbol so i closed the browser and selected firefox and to my suprise that browser did the same. I then started to click on other applications on my desktop as my mouse and keyboard were working the other applications would not open and the more i left the pc on in this state while on my desktop the more the pc functionailty stopped to the point the pc would not respond and the mouse keyboard everything froze and the pc went to a standstill i then get a blue screen which with the following error code: DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION. The pc works fine when it does but this is totally random and it can occur any time i also tried re creating the issue by shutting down the pc and turning it on again and clicking on edge browser, and from the multiple attempts the issue can re occur, but many of the instances the pc works fine and then bam the issue occurs. I tried to read the memory and mini dump file but i do not understand the content, if anyone could help me i would be ever greatful. I have re installed the OS via usb and wiping the older OS from that ssd and did a clean install, installed all latest drivers and still the issue happens.

Pc Specs: i5 9600k, Asus z390 e mobo, samsung evo 850 500gb ssd for os, 3 other samsung ssds QVO 1tb, 32 gb corsair vengance pro rgb ram, 850 psu from evga.

This is the mini dmp file i have uploaded on google drive: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cHyXMBSlpvM4nkKpz3HQW1vmP6Sw8_x3/view?usp=sharing

and the full memory dmp file is here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/12TMDndven4-3OxY814kMJxCoBZM-ueOg/view?usp=sharing

Last edited:

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS