Question Pc crashing while gaming, but everything is still turned on

Feb 2, 2020
So I recently bought new components to build my pc. Everything worked fine when I was at home, until yesterday, when I was at a LAN Party. We were playing Pubg and Minecraft, and all of a sudden, my pc Crashes. Sounds like either the PSU Fan boosted up or the GPU fan, before it gave me a black screen, where it says it can’t detect any signal. But everything was still running. Even the fans, gpu and motherboard (all the visible components). But you could hear a fan, boosting up to a 100%, before it went out.

could the problem be, that the power supply didn’t get enough power, from the extension cord, where my friend also had plugged his pc in?
Or is it a faulty GPU maybe?

My pc specs:
CPU: Intel Core i7-9700k
Motherboard: Asus z390-f
Ram: Hyperx DDR4 2666
PSU: Corsair 650 Watt
GPU: Asus 2070 Super Roy Strix

thank u in advance!

Feb 2, 2020
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Corsair is the brand of the PSU while 650 is the wattage, we will need to know the series/model of the PSU and it's age.

Also, Can you replicate the issue with another task/app/game?

ahh yes, sorry!
The PSU: Corsair TX650M, 650W.

and its only a few days old.

But now, when i tried playing, with only my pc turned on, on the extension cord, nothing has happened... yet.

Feb 2, 2020
So I recently bought new components to build my pc. Everything worked fine when I was at home, until yesterday, when I was at a LAN Party. We were playing Pubg and Minecraft, and all of a sudden, my pc Crashes. Sounds like either the PSU Fan boosted up or the GPU fan, before it gave me a black screen, where it says it can’t detect any signal. But everything was still running. Even the fans, gpu and motherboard (all the visible components). But you could hear a fan, boosting up to a 100%, before it went out.

could the problem be, that the power supply didn’t get enough power, from the extension cord, where my friend also had plugged his pc in?
Or is it a faulty GPU maybe?

My pc specs:
CPU: Intel Core i7-9700k
Motherboard: Asus z390-f
Ram: Hyperx DDR4 2666
PSU: Corsair TX650M, 650W.
GPU: Asus 2070 Super Rox strix

thank u in advance