Question Pc crashing while gaming.

sooraj2awesome

Reputable
Apr 20, 2018
So my pc crashes when i play any game on it. And I can't restart without unplugging and replugging the power supply. Had this issue for months and then took a break for 2 months, it ran fine for about a month and now the issue is back. I don't think it's overheating thats causing it, temps are around 65 C while gaming.
I did it check event log and it said Kernel 41 error or something. Any fixes at all would be appreciated. It would be great if i could pinpoint the hardware that's causing it. Thank you!

Lutfij

Titan
When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:

Generally a system that reboots or shuts down when taxed is due to two reasons, generally, which is;
1| overheating components
2| PSU is incapable of delivering power when the system is taxed

Might want to include the age of the PSU as well as the titles of the games that you're working with.

sooraj2awesome

Reputable
Apr 20, 2018
When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:

Generally a system that reboots or shuts down when taxed is due to two reasons, generally, which is;
1| overheating components
2| PSU is incapable of delivering power when the system is taxed

Might want to include the age of the PSU as well as the titles of the games that you're working with.
CPU:AMD Ryzen 5 1600

Motherboard:msi b350

Ram:16gb(2x8 corsair vengeance)

SSD/HDD: WD 1TB HDD

GPU: gtx 1060 6gb

PSU: Corsair cx450

My pc was built about 4 years ago. I mostly play Valorant, but i tried bf4 and tomb raider, still has the same issue.