PC Crashing While Playing Games

Jun 10, 2018

Hey,

Recently I have been getting a screen like the one I linked and I don't have any idea why. I did a bench mark test for my pc and got a score of 3000 on valley benchmark if that helps at all. I have gotten a CPU fan and a GPU fan to keep my temperatures down and since that they haven't gone above 60. I also installed a new PSU because I thought that the gpu didnt have enough power so thats why this screen kept happening but it didn't fix the issue. It only happens when I play games and the screen is sometimes grey also not just green. If u have any ideas what might be happening all help will help.

Specs:
Intel I5 4690K with a (CRYORIG H7 Tower Cooler for AMD/Intel Fan)
Geforce GTX 960 (ARCTIC Accelero Mono Plus VGA Cooler )
8gb Ram
Windows 10
EVGA 750W
AsRock H97M Pro4

Thanks, In Advance

Rogue Leader

Titan

When are you getting these green screens, and how consistent are they? Is it when gaming or just randomly?

Jun 10, 2018

The Components are not overheating and I did some windows test that checks memory and it said there was no errors in that but idk how accurate that test was, It might be a bad gpu but when I play other games for hours it doesn't ever crash only when I play fortnite so idk.

Jun 10, 2018

only when playing fortnite and not any other game after about 2-3 hours of constant fortnite it crashes and then just crashes after 3-4 games after that and gets worst.

Jun 10, 2018

Yes, I will play like CS:GO and then Rainbow 6 Siege and will not crash at all during the time that I play which will be like 2-3 hours also.

Jun 10, 2018

I have redownloaded the game and have reinstalled windows and it keeps happening.

Rogue Leader

Titan

Where did you download the game from, through Steam?

Jun 10, 2018

Epic Games Laucher

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS