Question PC crashing with loud fan noise help please

sultanmohammed1938

Commendable
May 14, 2018
so today i turned on my pc and wanted to play the surge and then just like couple mins later my screen goes black like its not connected to my pc at all and then my pc starts making loud fan noise the first time happened my pc restarted it self i thought its nothing but then it happened a second time and a third time so i thought its the game i uninstalled it and tried another game which is phasmophobia also crashed my pc same thing with monitor i used DDU and installed GPU driver again and tested the game again but same problem i uninstalled the game from my external hard disk and installed it to my SSD but also the same problem i updated windows but also the same problem i played other games like rocket league and yakuza kiwami and alien isolation but no crashing but the thing is phasmophobia and the surge worked perfectly fine with me but they still crash my pc

my pc specs are :

motherboard : asus rog strix Z390-E
zotac 2080ti twin fan
i9 9900k
PSU : corsair 650 white
ram : 16 gb vengence

sultanmohammed1938

Commendable
May 14, 2018
i know there are no replies but im adding more new info that might give some people an idea of the problem :
i tried playing phasmophobia again and it worked perfectly fine but then i decided to play Mount and Blade BL2 it crashed me pc instead of phasmophobia