[SOLVED] PC crashing without error message when I start gaming ?

Oct 9, 2020
First thing firs,t my PC includes:

CPU:ryzen 5 2600x
GPU: RX 570 8gb
motherboard: b450 ds3h
PSU: 450w
ram: 16gb 3200mhz

the problem being here is that whenever I start playing games, it crashes to desktop without any error message and during playing one of the games for eg when I started playing far cry 5, I checked my performance tab in task manager there I checked my CPU usage was under 30% and my GPU was at 100%, is it a problem of bottlenecking???? please guys help me what should I do??

dimtodim

Reputable
First thing firs,t my PC includes:

CPU:ryzen 5 2600x
GPU: RX 570 8gb
motherboard: b450 ds3h
PSU: 450w
ram: 16gb 3200mhz

the problem being here is that whenever I start playing games, it crashes to desktop without any error message and during playing one of the games for eg when I started playing far cry 5, I checked my performance tab in task manager there I checked my CPU usage was under 30% and my GPU was at 100%, is it a problem of bottlenecking???? please guys help me what should I do??
check your system on https://pcpartpicker.com/ se voltage multiply that number with 1.6 or 1.7 u will see optimum voltage for your system...probably psu is week...

Oct 9, 2020
Looks like your CPU is of low quality. They are not handling the work.
see if that's the case, then using adobe softwares like after effects, premiere pr etc where rendering happens,which i mostly use so there should also have this problem and it's more cpu based programs but there this doesn't happen.

TRENDING THREADS