Pc crashing :(

armen818

Reputable
Oct 14, 2014
Hello everyone. I made a post here not too long ago about my of crashing during gaming. I'm really frustrated at this point. At first I thought it was my power supply. Today I went and bought the same power supply and after 10 minutes of gaming my of crashed! I was playing Cities: Skylines! I just don't know what causing it to crash:(

My specs:

Amd phenom at 2.9ghz quad core

Hd radeon 6570
8gb ram
Thermaltake tr600w psu

Sorry don't have the exact cpu name cause pc is off. Please someone help me fix this issue its really bugging me I want to play games but I can't!

armen818

Reputable
Oct 14, 2014
Thanks for the reply helpstar...it just shutdowns while I'm gaming. That's the only time and it's like that with every game. Such as, cod advanced warfare, black ops 2, WoW, cities: skylines etc. I even used a brand new thermal take power supply at 600w. That psu might be a little crappy but I mean at least when it's new it shouldn't be that crappy! My case is always opens its pretty dusty, a little too dusty and all I have is a portably vacuum cleaner that I can use maybe it's the dust or the heat? I also get the kernel 401 code or whatever it is after I crash when I check the event viewer. And how do it add the old thread here?

look at the temperatures of your PC.

run prime95 (smallfft) + coretemp, like 10 min. Temp.?

furmark (burnin) Temp. after 10 minutes?

be sure before you clean your PC, to hold the fans from spinning, while vacuum cleaning. Could destroy the motherboard. If a fan spins from air, it induces voltage to the motherboard!