[SOLVED] PC crashing.

Aug 13, 2020
Hello,

I am having a very strange issue with my PC. Basically my computer freezes and my display goes to a grey screen and I have no control, this happens for a few seconds and the only way to power off the PC is to use the reset or hold the power button. I have already sent back my Graphics card to get checked and it didn't come back as faulty which i thought it could be due to the display crashing. I have also replaced my motherboard with a new one too. I recently took my PC into a repair shop to see if they could fix the problem and they have run all sorts of tests and they have all passed. They said they cannot seem to find the issue, I have also formatted and reinstalled windows many of times and have it still has not fixed the issue. I have been checking the reliability tab and it says "windows was not properly shut down" and I have now got a new log in the reliability tab and the crashlog says:

"A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly"

Problem signature
Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent
Code: 141
Parameter 1: ffffa783d9059460
Parameter 2: fffff805442a09f0
Parameter 3: 0
Parameter 4: 2fac
OS version: 10_0_19041
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 256_1
OS Version: 10.0.19041.2.0.0.256.48
Locale ID: 2057

My specs are:

GPU:Sapphire pulse RX Vega 56 8GB
CPU:AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Six-Core Processor 3.9GHZ
RAM 16GB CORSAIR x2 8 GB
Motherboard: B450 aorus elite
PSU: Corsair RM850
SSD: 500GB Kingston
HDD: 2TB Seagate
Windows 10 -- added by moderator.

If anyone could help I would greatly appreciate it as this has been going on for about a month now :(