Jun 29, 2022
Hi. My name's Gavin. I've been having this problem with my PC for a while now, mostly because I haven't had the time to get around to fixing it.
My specs are:
i7 8700K
GTX 970
Asus z370
Corsair 16gb 2400mhz ram
And my OS was on a Kingston SSD.

I was playing farming simulator one day and I clicked to save the game. I got up and went to the toilet and I could hear my computer starting up again and was wondering what was going on. I had a blue screen and an error. It said the application or operating system couldn't be loaded because a file in missing or contains errors. It wiped my drive completely. At this point I just thought my SSD just died so I tried to install windows on it again and it went good so I thought it must not have been that. I thought everything was ok, I was downloading what I needed again but after about an hour it happened again. So I tried it on a hard drive and it happened again, wiping everything I had on that and there was a lot of stuff on that drive. So I just left it for a while. I looked up what it light be but couldn't find anything really pin pointing it to one thing that would be wrong so I thought I'd put up a post to see if anyone here has had the same problem or knows what the problem could be. I will upload the picture I took of the screen I got with the error on it. Thanks in advance. View: https://imgur.com/a/drr3nr2

Jun 29, 2022
First thing first:
when you simply install Windows, does it work correctly ?
What are exactly all "I was downloading what I needed again " ? Softwares ? Which ones ? From where ?
Yea, it works for about an hour or more and then the same thing happens again. It just wipes whatever drive I have the os installed on. I download like chrome and steam and I just start downloading a game or two from steam and it just wipes then.