Question PC Critical problem

May 1, 2020
So, I had my problem solved for like 2 weeks and it started again, in event viewer it tells me that it's Kernel-Power 41, my laptop shuts down randomly when i'm playing games or when it does some heavy work, i'm not a geek, when it shuts down it goes with a instantly black screen and every process is down, nothing works, if I plug it off after the shutdown and I don't turn it on, it needs to be plugged or it won't start.

I am not being rude but I struggle with your English (plug it off ) , are you saying the laptop wont work properly unless the mains cable is used. This could indicate a failing battery pack , fully charge the battery and then remove the mains cable. Don't play games for the time being just done surfing or you tube and keep checking how quickly your battery is running down.

May 1, 2020
I am not being rude but I struggle with your English (plug it off ) , are you saying the laptop wont work properly unless the mains cable is used. This could indicate a failing battery pack , fully charge the battery and then remove the mains cable. Don't play games for the time being just done surfing or you tube and keep checking how quickly your battery is running down.
What i'm trying to say it's that my laptop crashes when I play games, and when it crashes, and I unplug the charger from the laptop after it crashes, and try to turn it on, it doesn't work, but when I plug the charger in the laptop it turns on and works perfectly normal like 10 to 15 minutesc then it crashes again.

That's what I thought you was trying to say and that's why I told you how to check battery.
I had a brand new laptop with a faulty battery , 1 minute it said , 3 hours charge left then a bit later on it said 12 hours and that model only advertise as 6 hours. The shop owner reluctantly gave me a refund as I showed it happening whilst in the shop.

May 1, 2020
That's what I thought you was trying to say and that's why I told you how to check battery.
I had a brand new laptop with a faulty battery , 1 minute it said , 3 hours charge left then a bit later on it said 12 hours and that model only advertise as 6 hours. The shop owner reluctantly gave me a refund as I showed it happening whilst in the shop.
I had this laptop for 2 years now, no warranty left.